Yeah I know I’ve been gone for awhile, sorry about that.
Anyway, Esmeralda nominated me for the 50 Things that Make Me Happy tag ages ago, so thanks Esmeralda! Guys GO CHECK HER BLOG OUT HERE it’s awesome and she’s an amazing blogger. She also has the cutest cats (;
50 things that make me happy…
2. Skateboarding down super steep driveways.
3. Playing with Tyger.
4. Hanging out with friends.
5. Writing music that won’t make me cringe when I look back on it in a couple of weeks.
6. Eating two scoops of cookie monster ice cream with a chocolate dipped waffle cone.
7. Spiralbound hardcover notebooks which are blue.
8. Watching snow melt in the spring.
9. Learning new technology hacks.
10. Learning new guitar techniques.
11. Opening a Snap with a funny filter from a best friend.
12. Realizing my birthday is on a weekend AND during winter vacation.
13. Writing scripts and novels.
14. Making s’mores over a fire.
15. Kit-Kats and Reeses Pieces
16. Amazing people with my speedcube.
17. Watching a dog I’m training to go from uncontrollable to super gentle.
19. Listening to soundtracks from Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, or The Greatest Showman.
20. Watching any movie with Tom Holland as Spider-Man.
21. Learning ASL on YouTube.
22. Getting 100% on a biology test.
23. Reading a book that makes me laugh out loud.
24. Finishing a math textbook before school’s officially out.
25. New elastic bands and scrunchies which won’t break quickly.
26. Making movies on iMovie.
27. Taking photos.
28. Playing soccer on a flat field with short grass.
29. Seeing the score on ESPN and smiling because the Patriots have won ANOTHER Superbowl.
30. Listening to old rap songs that are still relevant *cough Tupac cough*
31. Waking up in the morning and being able to get out of bed without pushing a cat off of me first.
32. Surfing YouTube.
33. Learning new magic tricks.
34. Exploring new paths in the woods around my house by myself.
35. Watching Sherlock (series 1-3. Series 4 makes no sense.)
36. Turning on my phone and seeing that one of my friends has texted me.
37. Writing with other people.
38. Libraries that are quiet and don’t require a library card number to access the computers.
39. Being around of horses.
40. Dreams that I remember when I wake up.
41. Discovering new series (serieses? What’s the plural of series?) of books to read.
42. Being sarcastic and not having to worry that I’ll get in trouble for it.
43. Keepers of the Lost Cities by Shannon Hale.
44. Fantasy novels.
45. Hot chocolate and marshmallows.
46. Crossing off a day on my countdown to July 4th, when Stranger Things 3 will be released!
47. Completing New Years resolutions.
48. Opening packages.
49. Blue tie-dye shirts that I can tie up.
50. My parents saying yes to something that I’ve asked them for.
I’m nominating …
Feel free to do this tag even if I didn’t nominate you!
Thanks for reading!